Saturday, September 29, 2007

Week 5 Mailbag

In the mailbag this week were some optimistic Vol fans, as well as some who commented on the recent video blog. Let's look at what the Sarge got in mail call this week:

Dear Sgt. Scooter.

Thanks for the shout out. That guy need to be shot. I'm not going near Cedar Bluff and Middlebrook.


Go Vols Go Big Orange Army.

Private E-1 Patrick


Thanks Patrick. The Sarge got out of there with his life. Good thing I was riding in the Big Orange Tank, which saved me from harm...

Enjoyed the blog, as usual. The video clip brought back memories of when I first saw that movie when I was about 12. My buddies here in Alabama had me go with them, and then chuckled at the part they knew was coming up about "don't give a damn bout no Tennessee Vol." ha ha Thanks for mentioning me on the blog by name. Made my crimson clad wife crazy, which was wondrous for me. Have a great week, Sarge, and GO BIG ORANGE!! We need this Georgia game badly, and I think we can get it.

Paul VOL


Paul Vol reminds me of Luca Brasi in The Godfather. After he kisses my rings, I will tell him, "Paul Vol, my dearest and most loyal friend. Keep those emails coming." Now, all I have to do is sick him on those Alabama fans who have been sending me mean emails where they tell me to go and do things that I know are physically and technically impossible. I even checked with a doctor and he confirmed my suspicions...haha

Sarge:

I stand by you and the Vols 100% I'm not jumping ship either. I will bleed Orange till I die.

Patrick Eaddy

Patrick, I appreciate your kind words. Hey, can you do the Sarge a favor? Last week, I was watching the Phillip Fulmer Show and forgot to take Private Sofie to the mess hall, so I got put in the brig by General Sweetie (The Wife). Do you have a couch I can sleep on until this battle ends? ;) Keep those emails coming!

Sarge:

Oh, by the way - did you hear that Tim Tebow is going to be running for president ?!?!?! He's going to be running on the Independent Ticket and his running mate will be Kenny Chesney ! LOL

Tim Munsey
BIG ORANGE ARMY
FIRST INFANTRY DIVISION
EAST TENNESSEE REGION

Thanks, Tim. I found out Tim Tebow is running on all tickets this year. Republican, Democrat, Independent, Whig...you name it. He is also going to run for President, Vice-President, Secretary of State.

Dear Sarge:

My ulcer flared up on Monday of this week. I knew right away it was my ulcer because it was the same feeling I experienced in the short period leading up to my divorce. The only other time I'd experienced any gut pain like that was when a whole fraternity took turns kicking me in the stomach after hustling them in pool at the Longbranch (but that's a whole nother novel). Anyway, I'm laying there doubled over in excruciating pain early Tuesday morning and I'm rehashing all the events of the weekend. Somewhat delirious I start thinking about the Vol Nations marriage to Coach Fulmer and how it could be coming to an end. Unfortunately Coaches are taken for "better" only.

I agree and think that this is THE game for Coach Fulmer. Win and all is forgiven. Lose, and, well.....

All right, Vol fans, enjoy the off week and we'll get back to business on Sunday to get ready for the biggest game of our year so far. This is the Sarge signing off for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sarge this is your correspondent is knoxville just checking in to tell you that we are gearing up for a battle up here and we will need your to help lead the troops to face the invaders of fort neyland.go vols an
always ready to fight for the orange,
chris